THE BLACK TEA LONDON CLASSIC TONER
This product is currently sold out.
Containing over 82% of the fermented black tea extract, this gentle toner tackles skin elasticity and moisture issues while also working to brighten the complexion and make skin feel soft and supple. This toner nourishes and preps the skin to better absorb your next skincare step. Can be followed with the Black Tea London Classic Serum for better results.
WHAT MAKES IT GOOD?
This powerful toner fights wrinkles and free radicals that may accelerate signs of aging, brightening and firming the skin without being aggressive. It replenishes dull, dry skin with rich, hydrating nutrients making skin look youthful and radiant and feel soft to the touch.
Our Black Tea collection features Britain’s Premium Tea Company, Taylors of Harrogate. Taylors, founded in 1886 handles only the highest quality tea leaves and have won many awards for their high-quality teas.
We combined 100% pure Taylors black tea with special probiotics to create our own unique patented fermented Black Tea extract, which is packed with antioxidants and has potent anti-aging properties.
- Patented Fermented Black Tea Extract - Pure high quality black tea from Taylors specially fermented for stronger and more potent anti-oxidant and moisturizing benefits to skin.
- Polyphenols - Rich in antioxidants, protecting the skin against ultraviolet radiation and enhancing skin cell growth, while also improving moisture retention.
- Tannins - Natural antioxidants that reduce the signs of aging
- Vitamin B2, Vitamin C & E - Prevents free radical damage and keeps skin looking youthful
Parabens, Benzophenone, Talc
HOW TO USE?
- After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and pat gently onto skin.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycereth-26, Dipropylene Glycol, Water, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Sunflower Seed Oil, Bergamot Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cocoa Extract, C12-14 Pareth-12, Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimenthyl Taurate Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Adenosine, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Caprylate