All About Watermelon Soothing Gel Cream
Watermelon in skincare? Yes! This water-rich fruit is known to have excellent hydrating, collagen-boosting, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties, making it an optimal natural skin-care ingredient for damaged, tired, dehydrated and weakened skin. Although the many benefits of watermelon make it a suitable ingredient for any skin type, it is particularly beneficial for those that suffer from blemishes, scarring, rosacea (redness), or have dull, dehydrated skin.
So, what makes watermelon such a powerful skincare ingredient?
- Rich in Vitamin A and C, which helps to restore damaged skin from sun exposure to sun, wind and stress
- Natural source of Vitamin E, known to lighten dark spots and pigmentation
- Has anti-aging properties, including blurring fine lines and enhancing collagen production
Our newest skincare product, the Watermelon Soothing Gel Cream, is packed with a generous 50% Watermelon Fruit Extract, to soothe, hydrate and replenish moisture in tired, sun-damaged skin. This light-weight, gel type cream also contains other skin-loving ingredients, including:
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Calms inflammation, stimulates cell growth and speeds healing for sun-damaged skin
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil: Moisturises and protects against sun damage for softer, plumper skin
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Has soothing and anti-inflammatory benefits to restore skin
This cream can be applied on face as the final step of your skincare routine, or it can also be applied on areas of the body with sun damage or weakened skin. The light, silky formula makes it quickly absorb into the skin without any stickiness.
Now that we've discussed the many benefits of watermelon, lets incorporate it into our skincare routine to soothe, hydrate and calm down tired, damaged skin!